Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

All Other Software All Other Software
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Messed up Adobe Flashplayer 11

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
19-Jun-2012, 10:02 PM #1
Exclamation Messed up Adobe Flashplayer 11
So recently, I downloaded the new version of Adobe Flashplayer and now there are these commercials and sounds playing on my computer and there are no windows open. I tried scanning for viruses and bugs on the computer but nothing was caught. I have tried to uninstall the flashplayer and then reinstalling it but the sounds keep playing. I have tried unplugging my computer and letting it sit for a while but nothing seems to work. I have tried everything and I can't seem to figure out why these sounds keep playing. I can't turn it off and I can't figure out where it is coming from. They sound like commercials on tv or on the radio or something. Please help.
Phantom010 has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 32,248 posts.

Experience: Advanced
19-Jun-2012, 10:06 PM #2
1- Please click HERE to download HijackThis.

2- Run the program.

3- Click on the Main Menu button if not already there.

4- Select Do a system scan and save a logfile.

5- Copy and paste the scan log from Notepad into your next reply. Do not attach it.

6- Do not "Fix" anything unless advised to do so.

For Windows 7 and Vista:

If Windows is denying access to the Hosts file, run HijackThis as Administrator or disable the UAC first.

Please read instructions and questions carefully, and reply in a timely manner... Thank you.

Why don't you just Google it?
If your problem is solved, please click on the Mark Solved button.
Computer Specs
Member with 2 posts.

22-Jun-2012, 01:46 AM #3
Hope Im posting in right place.

I booted computer, launched firefox and this music started up. It wont stop. Volume mixer shows its Adobe Flash player. Ive restarted firefox several times and the music starts right back up. Can anyone PLEASE help??
Computer Specs
Member with 2 posts.

22-Jun-2012, 02:02 AM #4
It stopped.. Thankfully it stopped, it was driving me cray. I went to fb and just started opening and closing different apps and it stopped. I hope that doesnt happen again, but if it does, I know where to come.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
sound and audio problems

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!