Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Google Chrome Browser

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 11 posts.

Experience: NOT technically inclined
14-Aug-2012, 05:05 PM #1
Solved: Google Chrome Browser
After opening Chrome Browser, the email can be opened, however the message returns in a box that the "page(s) unresponsive". My options are to "wait" or to "kill pages". I have difficulty getting out of the two options so restarting Chrome Browser and then my yahoo email keeps returning to the same cycle of "page(s) unresponsive and to either "kill" or "wait", but nothing happens so I end up exiting out of the email application. Then when I restart Chrome browser...I get the same "page(s) unresponsive. Thus, I'm wondering what needs to be tweaked to resolve?

I use the desktop; Windows XP Home Edition.
Computer Specs
Member with 54 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
20-Aug-2012, 11:33 AM #2
open task manager and see in the processes tab how much memory your browser is using. If it is high, try upgrading your RAM. Close any other programs and tabs you are using. Check if you have the same problem in any other page. try opening your mail in any other computer. Last idea is to post a question in chrome Support page at :http://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!