Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

All Other Software All Other Software
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Mouse Cursor

(!)

Junior Member with 26 posts.

12-Feb-2003, 04:14 PM #1
Mouse Cursor
For months I have been having problems with my cursor turning into a black square. It doesn't matter when one I use, the pointer arrow always changes to a black square when it feels like doing it.
I have to restart my computer to get it back to normal (it's a pain) everytime. I can't figure out what and why it does this...Can you please help...
Computer Specs
Moderator - Gone but never forgotten with 47,973 posts.

Experience: Getting somewhere I hope
12-Feb-2003, 04:35 PM #2
I would consider going to the manufacture's website and download the latest driver (if they have a newer one) and then update your driver for you mouse.
Junior Member with 3 posts.

23-Feb-2003, 11:41 PM #3
Angry mouse cursor problems
I am glad to see that someone else is having this problem and not just me. I am having the same problem with my cursor. I have a Logitech cordless scrolling mouse. This has been an ongoing problem since I have purchase the computer almost 8 months ago. I have upgraded mouseware and still this has not stopped the problem. Computer tech where I purchased my computer is completely stumped. He has installed 2 motherboards and has wiped my computer clean 3 times thinking it could be a virus. Still the black box reappears. If there is someone with any idears please let me know. This is a very frustrating problem!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!