Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Accidentally pushed F10 and did a system recovery

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

01-Feb-2009, 02:55 AM #1
Exclamation Accidentally pushed F10 and did a system recovery
So heres the deal. I really need your help or Im in big trouble. I installed some memory for my boss on his HP computer at work. After I installed it and restarted the computer. When it re booted I accidentally pushed F10 a few times instead of F1. It then went into system restore mode. I couldnt stop it or escape or anything. Once it finished, windows rebooted and launched with all the original factory settings. Everything was gone. Is there a way to get it back to EXACTLY how it was prior to that happening? For instance when we click on outlook it asks for pass key just like its brand new. PLEASE HELP. I tried to go into system restore to undo it but it only gives me the option to go back to the time It happened and nothing before that. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP. Thank you
Moderator with 13,763 posts.

01-Feb-2009, 03:07 AM #2
Hi joeymall925

Please do not create duplicate threads.
Continue replies for this issue here: http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt...id-system.html
Thank you

Closing thread.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
f10, system reboot, system recovery

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!