Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Fraps is not working

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

08-Jan-2011, 07:59 PM #1
Fraps is not working
I use Fraps to record my game footage and my game audio and RecordPad to record my Commentary. But when I have fraps set to Steroe Mix which is the best Sound input Fraps picks up the game audio and my commentary with the game footage and does the same with my RecordPad recording. Now If I put Fraps to Windows input which would be my mic then Fraps only records my Voice and not the game audio, same with the RecordPad recording. Now I just want them seperate having Fraps recording my game footage and Audio and RecordPad recording my Commentary. Now can anyone help me with that?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!