Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Apple Mac Apple Mac
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

iPad2 photos to Mac

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Computer Illiterate
23-Oct-2011, 04:26 AM #1
Question iPad2 photos to Mac
Hi,
Recently i was bothered by a problem.It is how can I transfer a photo album from my iPad2 to a Mac computer using Lion? Somehow iPhoto on my Mac can't find my photo album on the iPad. Album doesn't show up in iTunes either.
Thanks in advance for helping!
iCharlie iCharlie is offline iCharlie has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 5 posts.

Experience: Steve
26-Oct-2011, 10:34 PM #2
Hello mariahoo!
Photos from iPad2 to iPhoto. Got cha

Assuming your iPad is running the latest iOS 5.0, in order to sync your photos with you Mac make sure your iPad is connected to your network via wifi (the same network your mac you wish to sync with is on).

Open iTunes
Click on your iPad2 in the left column

Note: If for some reason you are unable to get your iPad 2 connected to iTunes via wifi (the new iOS has a few bugs to work out) you may just connect it as before with a USB cable.

Once selected in iTunes you'll see sub-section menus above the picture of the iPad, including Summary, Info, Music, Movies, etc.
Select PHOTOS
Check the box next to "sync photos from..." (iPhoto should be the default here!)
After these changes have been make press "Sync" or "Apply" in the bottom right.
Let you iPad2 sync.
Your photos will now be in your iPhoto library.
Go back to your desktop and open iPhoto.

Let me know how it works out.

Junior Member with 3 posts.

29-Oct-2011, 04:28 AM #3
You could use the ipad connection kit and put it straight on a card and put in computer if you dont want to sync across. plus many good apps in the app store will do the same, but find the camera kit the quickest way as you can choose which files you want to cross over. hope this helpful.
What's more, you may refer to the article How to transfer or sync iPad contents to Mac, perhaps it may help to sync photo album.
Good Luck!

Last edited by apple4hong4; 29-Oct-2011 at 04:42 AM..
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
ipad, mac, photo, sync, transfer

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!