Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Apple Mac Apple Mac
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

New iPad gmail app

(!)

Member with 96 posts.

05-Aug-2012, 10:43 PM #1
New iPad gmail app
Hi
I'm hoping someone can help me with this on my new iPad I have the gmail app on one of the Yahoo groups tthat I am on. it will only let me View the first one there's three other people trying to help out but I cannot click on it to see what they're saying. I'm hoping this will make sense.

Thank you for any help on this
Account Disabled with 24,388 posts.

06-Aug-2012, 08:25 AM #2
The Gmail app checks your Gmail account. What does that have to do with Yahoo Groups? Do you have another app for that? Or are you using Safari? Does the page not display properly? It may not be formatted for the iPad.
Member with 96 posts.

06-Aug-2012, 09:46 AM #3
Hi DoubleHelix
Sorry about this are you joking with me? The gmail app checks your gmail account. The gmail app that I have let's you read your email and I am on a Asthma yahoo group that people can help other people with asthma out. and I can only read the first post. It will not let me Little read the other 3 post. Thank you
Account Disabled with 24,388 posts.

06-Aug-2012, 09:59 AM #4
No, I'm not joking with you. You posted this in the Apple Mac forum instead of the iPad forum. So are you talking about the iPad and the Gmail app? If so, you're reading e-mail messages in an app. I'm not understanding what that has to do with a Yahoo group. Are you supposed to get a separate e-mail message for every post to the Yahoo group? If so, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to read all 3. Or are you expecting to see multiple posts in a single e-mail message? Can you not scroll through the message?

I use Gmail, a Mac, Windows, several browsers, an iPad, the iPad Gmail app, and several iPad browsers, and I'm not understanding what your problem is based on your description.
Member with 2,170 posts.

Experience: Advanced
06-Aug-2012, 10:22 AM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleHelix View Post
I'm not understanding what your problem is based on your description.
Ditto.

This line in particular:
Quote:
I have the gmail app on one of the Yahoo groups tthat I am on.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!