Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

No Desktop Wallpaper??

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

13-Sep-2008, 12:39 PM #1
Question No Desktop Wallpaper??
It's been a while, and have been trying to figure out what happened ever since. My PC just quit letting have a wallpaper on our desktop. Even if we download a theme, the rest of the theme will work except the wallpaper. If we go to desktop properties under display, the word background is not black, it's neutral colored. I can scroll the list of available wallpapers, but it won't let me click one. I can only change the color of my background. I have had a boring solid color background for over a year, and I really would like to fix it. I think it may have been caused by a bad theme we tried to download from a new site. It was spiderman and when I got done it never worked. Shortly thereafter is when the backgrounds went away all together. I've searched for answers to this question before, and it seems like no one has heard of it. Except one guy told me I have a false desktop and need to just delete my whole hard drive!!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
background problem

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!