Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Business Applications Business Applications
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Outlook VCard Creation

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

17-Jun-2011, 09:19 AM #1
Outlook VCard Creation
I am trying to create an advanced VCard template for our office staff to use. One that is "live", looks like a business card, with two tabs on top and by clicking over the logo or the website address you can link out directly to the website. With the standard VCard in Outlook, I don't seem to have this option. I'm hoping someone can help me create one that looks like the one below...aside from contacting the tech support at this law firm, I can't seem to figure it out! (that may be my next option!). The one in this message doesn't come across perfectly comes across properly, this is exactly what I want to create...with a logo on the left portion and the "home", logo and web at the bottom will all pull up hyperlink options to open the webpage, and the email will open an email.

I assume there is some type of program that does this easily, just want to make sure I use a legitimate one.
Thanks so much in advance!
Vicki

Brenda Petroni
Legal Secretary
One North Clematis Street
Suite 500
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telephone: 561.832.3300
Facsimile: 561.655-1109
Direct Line: 561.832.3300

E-mail: bpetroni@broadandcassel.com

Computer Specs
Member with 21,189 posts.

Experience: Disenfranchised American
17-Jun-2011, 10:34 AM #2
Create a buisness card for yourself in contacts

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...TT=1&section=2
Junior Member with 2 posts.

17-Jun-2011, 11:53 AM #3
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have done that much. I know how to create Vcards and make them look "fancyish"... but the hyperlinks are not working. The one I found did not copy properly into the note above, but it has hyerlinks to the website for he company. The ones I've created within outlook don't seem to offer that feature.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
hyperlink, outlook, vcard

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!