Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Business Applications Business Applications
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Help require about MS Power Point

(!)

Member with 142 posts.

27-Jun-2012, 01:53 AM #1
Help require about MS Power Point
Hi;

I have MS office 2003. I am preparing a presentation in which need to attach/show some videos for which I need your help how to attach/show a video in MS Power Point as I have seen many people that during presenting, their attached video in PP donít open. After preparing that presentation, I will send it as attachment to others. So what should I do to send properly presentation with video to others?
Computer Specs
Moderator with 52,950 posts.

27-Jun-2012, 06:41 AM #2
if you are going to send to others - make sure you embed the video and not just link to it
also make sure you can run the video from slideshow mode - not at a powerpoint machine right now - but when you add the link - right click and properties on the link - should have the option of how it will play - if not set correctly you cannot run from a slideshow mode you have drop out to run
Computer Specs
Member with 258 posts.

Experience: Advanced
27-Jun-2012, 11:49 AM #3
It's not possible to embed a video in 2003.

Best practise is to save the presentation to a folder (best with a short path eg C:\PPTS\whatever.ppt)

Put the video file in that folder and then insert it.

Send the recipient the whole folder of maybe zip it first. As long as the video and ppt are in the same folder on the new machine it should play.
Member with 142 posts.

02-Jul-2012, 01:29 AM #4
I have inserted two movie clips (xxx.avi) in a presentation but facing a problem that if I run these clip out of presentation, they are normal but if I run these clips in presentation, they run almost 3X fast. Please help how to fix this problem.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!