Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Word 2007 Page Color Problem

(!)

Member with 1 posts.

04-Aug-2012, 01:21 PM #1
Word 2007 Page Color Problem
I am having a problem changing the background color of a word document and I was hoping someone could help me.

I can change the color no problem by going to Page Layout, Page Color, and changing it there.

The problem is that while it does change it for most of the document, there's sections where, just behind what is written, the page remains white (kind of like its highlighted). If I select that portion, and change the highlighted color, it just changes what is directly behind the typing, leaving weird white blocks all over my document.

How can I fix this problem? I've tried everything, and searching online isn't helping me at ALL.

Thanks in advance!
Trusted Advisor with 3,995 posts.

06-Aug-2012, 11:51 AM #2
Hi ClassCoordinator, welcome to TSG.

Are you able to post a portion of the document here for us to see what you're describing? If it's sensitive information, you can use fake text instead.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!