Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Business Applications Business Applications
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

OLE server is not registered, to register, reinstall.

(!)

Member with 88 posts.

14-Jan-2008, 01:13 AM #1
OLE server is not registered, to register, reinstall.
Hi, when i use Microsoft access 2003, i go to form and create new form design, then i click on tools, there is alot of function for me to click like example camera control and so on. i click on the "Microsoft Outlook date control' and it pop out an error saying that "OLE server is not registered, to register, reinstall".

Then i went to website to find solution, and one of the solution is to install visual studio. i try installing the trail version of Visual Studio 2005 but still the error pop out. Then i try to open the visual studio and click on the function again but the error still pop out. I also try the microsoft website solution but it does not work. So anyone got any solution?
Computer Specs
Member with 51,993 posts.

14-Jan-2008, 01:29 AM #2
Can you post links to the things you have tried so we don't just repeat what you have already tried. Installing Visual Studio will not fix anything.

If your antivirus has script-blocking capability, turn off script-blocking.

Click Start, click Run, type Regsvr32.exe "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit\Triedit.dll", and then click OK.
Member with 88 posts.

17-Jan-2008, 02:40 AM #3
i have try the solution u give me still cannot, i try reinstalling ms access and also upgrade the micrcosoft outlook 2007 but cannot. i found that i am able to add the microsoft office outlook date control at the microsoft office outlook 2007. How do i link it to microsoft access so i can use it there?
Member with 88 posts.

17-Jan-2008, 02:41 AM #4
i think it got to something to do with the microsoft office outlook 2007 as the control is call microsoft office outlook date control. So just need to link it to access can already?
Computer Specs
Member with 51,993 posts.

17-Jan-2008, 02:49 AM #5
Did you try turning off your antivirus and antimalware apps?
Member with 88 posts.

20-Jan-2008, 08:28 PM #6
I try disabling the antivirus software and try to insert the date control again but it still pop out the same error. It seem to be impossible to solve this issue, any idea? Do anyone know where to link microsoft outlook to microsoft access?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!