Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Peachtree Customer Mailing Labels

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
21-Feb-2008, 05:21 PM #1
Peachtree Customer Mailing Labels
I have Peachtree Complete Accounting Release 8.0. I created a custom 2-up customer mailing label list using the Design Form. It works fine EXCEPT that the bottom 4 rows of labels always print in multiples. That is, the top several rows will print fine and then, customer XYZ will print over and over on the next 4 rows of labels. I can't see any reason for this. Any ideas?
Junior Member with 3 posts.

10-Jun-2008, 10:37 AM #2
I have never used Peachtree Complete Accounting Release 8.0 so unfortunately i am unable to help you there. I use to print address labels through word and excel but now i just use a british labels company to print my address labels.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!