Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Business Applications Business Applications
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

How do I reinstall Outlook 07 (nothing else, just that)

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 37 posts.

Experience: I
22-Jul-2010, 10:48 PM #1
Question How do I reinstall Outlook 07 (nothing else, just that)
Can anyone tell me how I can reinstall Outlook 07 (nothing else, just that program) please? I've searched high and low, and can't find the info, and while I've seen it done, I dunno where to go and seem to recall that it's not an intuitive thing to find or do.

I do NOT want to remove and reinstall Office, because I'd have to begin with the earlier version and then upgrade, and waste hours and hours. But my Outlook is behaving so oddly, I think that I need to try reinstalling it and perhaps that will eliminate the problem.
Computer Specs
Moderator with 43,378 posts.

Experience: Advanced
22-Jul-2010, 10:50 PM #2
I believe you insert the installation CD and do a Custom install, and un-select Outlook to uninstall it, and then re-run the installation and re-select Outlook.

But reinstalling may not be the solution, you may want to post the issues you are having.
Computer Specs
Member with 37 posts.

Experience: I
22-Jul-2010, 11:54 PM #3
Thanks a lot.

I already did detail the problems in another post here a week ago, but only had 1 reply and the suggested avenue/s made no difference - still have the same Outlook chews up memory big problem.

I'd LOVE to have more help, but it hasn't happened, so in desperation I'm going to try this! Thanks for your quick reply.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!