Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Civilized Debate Civilized Debate
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

teen age boy older woman sex harmful?

(!)

Member with 11,436 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
17-Aug-2004, 07:45 PM #1
teen age boy older woman sex harmful?
Guys
Do you think that you would feel psychologically scarred and abused if you had as a teenager had sex with an older woman, even a teacher?

Picture of a 36 yr old australian teacher
A physical education teacher who had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy sent the student almost 500 text messages during their affair, court documents revealed yesterday.

The documents showed that Karen Louise Ellis, 36, of Eltham North, on one occasion had sex with the student before taking him to McDonald's for lunch then returning him to school.

Yesterday, in the Melbourne Magistrates Court, Ellis pleaded guilty to six counts of having sex with a child under 16.

A brief of evidence given to the court revealed Ellis had sex with the boy six times in October and November last year.

Ellis was a teacher at the school in Melbourne's northern suburbs, where she met the boy, now 16. She resigned from the school last December after a police investigation. Court documents said the boy is now estranged from his family.

In a statement to police, the boy's mother said she noticed a change in her son's behaviour during the time of the affair. She said her son became defensive when she asked where he had been and that he had begun to shower when he came from school.
Advertisement Advertisement

On November 24, the boy's mother said she drove past the school and had seen her son walking with the teacher before getting into Ellis' car. "I could see they were walking close together and they looked lovey-dovey," she said.

She became suspicious and telephoned the school to find out why her son had got into Ellis' car. The documents revealed that Ellis was not rostered to teach that day.

The next day, the boy's mother took her son's mobile and drove to a neighbour's house, where the two women discovered that all messages and call lists had been deleted from the phone's memory.

While at her neighbour's house, Ellis sent a message to the boy that appeared to be from "Kevin". She told police that when her friend dialled the number, Ellis answered. In his statement, the boy said Ellis first approached him in August or September outside the school's basketball stadium.

Ellis told police that the boy said to her if he was able to score a goal then she would have to kiss him. The pair then kissed briefly on the lips. Afterwards they continued to meet and talk in the stadium's office. On another occasion the pair French kissed for the first time. "I couldn't believe that we were doing it," the boy told police.

On October 10, the pair had sex in the master bedroom of Ellis' Eltham North home. They had sex another five times until November 24. The documents showed that Ellis had sex with the boy when her husband was "either at work or away on business".

A mother of three, she initially denied the affair to police saying she didn't want to get the boy into trouble. She said it was more than a "student-teacher relationship" but denied they had sex. The boy told police the sex was consensual.

A phone records search revealed Ellis had texted the boy 499 times between October and January this year. She had called him 50 times, spending almost 31/2 hours on the phone and had received 123 voicemail messages from him. The documents showed there had been contact between the boy and Ellis even after the police investigation.
Senior Member with 1,693 posts.

17-Aug-2004, 07:50 PM #2
Surely it's just as wrong as if it was a 36 y/o male teacher and a 15 y/o girl?
Member with 51,018 posts.

17-Aug-2004, 08:01 PM #3
I would be permanently scarred, I believe!

And she would be scarred for sure!

Last edited by Mulderator; 17-Aug-2004 at 08:40 PM..
Account Disabled with 602 posts.

17-Aug-2004, 09:58 PM #4
Mulder, maybe I was right about your marriage?????? You seem to be spending an irordinate amount of time on the Internet---Does she excite you????

17-Aug-2004, 10:32 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sligo
Does she excite you????
She does actually. I'm guessing your long past that time, heh sligo?
Account Disabled with 602 posts.

17-Aug-2004, 10:44 PM #6
LOL----Mulder fancies himself a dandy!
Member with 12,427 posts.

17-Aug-2004, 11:33 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sligo
LOL----Mulder fancies himself a dandy!
Mulder is right, you must hang out at Laguna Beach.
Wino has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 18,544 posts.

Experience: Advanced
18-Aug-2004, 12:04 AM #8
It would have answered all my prayers then............just like it would to day!

I have just one thing to say.....PLASTICS!
iltos has a Photo Album
Member with 18,281 posts.

Experience: Beginner
18-Aug-2004, 12:54 AM #9
personally, i would have jumped at the chance...

and the only thing that would have left a scar is having to go through what this kid's gonna have to go through

on the other hand....this woman seems a tad out there....500 messages, 30 hours on the phone...for me at 15, it would have been a bit overwhelming

18-Aug-2004, 12:59 AM #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iltos
on the other hand....this woman seems a tad out there....500 messages, 30 hours on the phone...for me at 15, it would have been a bit overwhelming
Exactly--imagine what she'd of been like in the sack!

iltos has a Photo Album
Member with 18,281 posts.

Experience: Beginner
18-Aug-2004, 01:02 AM #11
tou che!
Senior Member with 1,580 posts.

18-Aug-2004, 06:46 AM #12
def not,
thats one of my more favoriote (and printable) fantasies !
Member with 8,713 posts.

18-Aug-2004, 07:27 AM #13
A wonderful book on this subject was written by the Hungarian writer, Stephan Viszecnki (think that's correct), "In Praise of Older Women".

Whilst a novel, it was almost a handbook on young men's sexual education.

In the late 1800s, Russian and French Nobles (for example) used to take their 16 year old son's to "Houses" in Paris and introduce them to sex, using normally married ladies, who earned pin money on the side, as it was.

Most young men are driven by hormones only and have no idea of finesse.

Also, many are simply threatened by the whole thing.

In the late David Niven's biography, "The Moon is a Ballon", he recounts his first experience with a lady who had be-friended him.

"No!" she said, "Stop doin' it like a bleedin' woodpecker! Take some weight on yer elbows, like a gentleman!"

In the case of this mad Aussie schoolmarm, she obviously abused the teacher-pupil relationship and deserves all she gets!

In later life, however, the lad will probably be the envy of his peers!

Most schoolboy's fantasies in this direction are not normally centred around giving teacher an apple: rather, in giving teacher something else!

Paq

18-Aug-2004, 09:18 AM #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by iltos
personally, i would have jumped at the chance...

and the only thing that would have left a scar is having to go through what this kid's gonna have to go through

You assume she was the "aggressor". Maybe he had her on a string

18-Aug-2004, 09:19 AM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by barfly
Surely it's just as wrong as if it was a 36 y/o male teacher and a 15 y/o girl?
Which is
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!