Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Civilized Debate Civilized Debate
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

Obama in Indonesia!

(!)

Account Disabled with 16,918 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 12:26 AM #16
I dont hate him..I dont approve of his ignorant actions...you shouldn't either
Member with 44,948 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 01:51 AM #17
Why do you call him ignorant? He taught Constitutional law at an Ivy League school, which is way more than what your background is.... How much education you got, Brett?

11-Nov-2010, 01:54 AM #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim68 View Post
Why do you call him ignorant? He taught Constitutional law at an Ivy League school, which is way more than what your background is.... How much education you got, Brett?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Brett View Post
The role of Obama should be a friendly visit without any critical speech such as he did..As a diplomatic guest you show admiration's for qualities in the culture...you express you have had enjoyed your time talking with leaders in that country......the mission is to be a bond..no more...The ideal is the people to feel a warmth about you after your speech...Thus the public is more accepting of interactions between the two nations.
Obama should be no more than a mediator in the aid of a handshake so to say..
He must be aware of this...if not the panel of people who he talks to knows it..
While he may have bluffed a nation into voting for him...the same lines of the show of expression for seeing govt fault should not be used..for establishing relations ...I suppose it is all he knows and has no skills at diplomatic relation.
But the Obama lovers here and will defend the idiot for he can no wrong...I dont know whether to find it sad or disturbing to be honest
Member with 44,948 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 02:00 AM #19
So did you at least make it to a Community College, Brett?

11-Nov-2010, 02:39 AM #20
You defend your idol by trying to compare me.
If you think govt growth and more spending is how you fix the economy...As well as lack of outrage for his diplomatic relations/ as well as appointing of crooks and buddies,defending racists friends...offering people to come to the white house to drink a beer,tariffs,not full fill campaign promises etc... no response will satisfy you as you are intoxicated by the guy.............you have as much love for this guy as you have hate for bush....Obama is screwing you worse and you approve of every minute of it.

Explain that mike....did Bush shoot your dog or something?

Last edited by aka Brett; 11-Nov-2010 at 02:55 AM..
Member with 8,713 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 04:31 AM #21
My point in posting this thread, was the simple reality Obama's speech was chock full of complimentary plaudits: which were clearly nonsense.

Not even "Spin": plain misstatements of clearly and easily checked realities.

And no one has picked up on this, but rather, in typical CivDeb style, gone off like rockets at unconnected tangents and into the usual GOP .v. Dem stuff.

Strange................

pyritechips has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 26,330 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
11-Nov-2010, 04:34 AM #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquadez View Post
My point in posting this thread, was the simple reality Obama's speech was chock full of complimentary plaudits: which were clearly nonsense.

And no one has picked up on this, but rather, in typical CivDeb style, gone off like rockets at unconnected tangents and into the usual GOP .v. Dem stuff.

Strange................

No, not strange.

Typical.
Account Disabled with 6,271 posts.

Experience: Getting on everyone's ner
11-Nov-2010, 04:41 AM #23
Heaven forbid our president have anything to see about a Muslim country. Especially one that is at least having a go at democracy and one where he lived for several years. Nah, pure nonsense. We shouldn't be sending diplomats. We should be sending ICBMs.
Member with 13,514 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 06:10 AM #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquadez View Post

Strange................

I knew exactly what you meant and I just thought maybe his mind was on his gay nanny in the news being in that tranny volleyball league
Member with 8,713 posts.

11-Nov-2010, 06:32 AM #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by thingamajig View Post
Heaven forbid our president have anything to see about a Muslim country. Especially one that is at least having a go at democracy and one where he lived for several years. Nah, pure nonsense. We shouldn't be sending diplomats. We should be sending ICBMs.

Perhaps "pretending" to have a go at democracy: and let's face it, if he lived there for several years, he surely ought to know better!

I note you, as always, cannot resist inserting the "Muslim Country" bit: what's that to do with the topic?

Clearly you are hugely deficient in knowledge of Indonesian history and its present realities: give you a tip as a starter; search Suharto: Sukarno and proceed from there.......

As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!