Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Civilized Debate Civilized Debate
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

Obama Performance Poll March 2011

(!)

View Poll Results: Has Obama delivered ?
No I am resistant to brainwashing 1 14.29%
No I am just Rebublican and will this poll that way 1 14.29%
No I strongly believe he hasnt kept his promises 3 42.86%
No but has kept some 0 0%
No But he has had tried 0 0%
Yes he has somewhat 1 14.29%
Yes he has kept most promises 1 14.29%
Yes he has kept all his promises 0 0%
Yes I am just a Democrat and will vote this poll that way 0 0%
Yes they just call me Koolaid 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Account Disabled with 16,918 posts.

02-Mar-2011, 05:31 PM #1
Arrow Obama Performance Poll March 2011
Yes,its that time again

Rate Obama on his performance in office to date,regarding the changes we were promised with cutting govt waste,tax increases to 250k and above only,increased jobs in the private sector,end the recession,ending the wars ,transparent govt and various other promises

Be honest and base your vote according to this..not on what you think will happen....I can not express this enough..in 6 months I will have another poll to check the progress of his campaign promises....this poll is only as to his performance to this date...Place your vote according to the facts and not your projections.

Feel free to offer graphs etc to support your vote or to challenge any votes placed

This poll is public

Last edited by aka Brett; 02-Mar-2011 at 05:44 PM..
bp936   (Judy) bp936 is offline bp936 has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Member with 3,001 posts.

02-Mar-2011, 07:46 PM #2
ask Mulder.
Member with 51,021 posts.

02-Mar-2011, 08:52 PM #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp936 View Post
ask Mulder.
Mulder's opinion is Obama delivered exactly what I expected him to deliver--any one that voted for him that DID NOT expect him to spend huge amounts of money, pass government healthcare, and do whatever he could to raise taxes and/or implement business unfriendly legislation is a Moore-On. I realize there were people that expected that and wanted that but I think most of Obama's voting base was completely ignorant as to what they expected he would do.

So from that standpoint, Obama certainly delivered. The poll is problematic because I think the intent of the poll was not to judge whether Obama delivered what he promised, but rather, an opinion on his performance. As to the first part, I think he delivered what he promised, and as to the second part his performance has been miserable. But that's exactly what is expected to have happened from him delivering on his promises. How the hell do you saddle taxpayers with a trillion dollar healthcare plan, and increase entitlement spending and offer virtually no incentives to inspire confidence from business owners to hire and spend money during the worse recession in history and expect that the economy would get better? Honestly, anyone who voted for Obama AND expected him to improve the economy is again, a Moore-On.

02-Mar-2011, 09:18 PM #4
He did deliver when we look at it from that perspective
Member with 51,021 posts.

02-Mar-2011, 09:28 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Brett View Post
He did deliver when we look at it from that perspective
That's what I debated with friends/co-workers. My question was "why" are you voting for Obama? What EXACTLY are you expecting? It is astonishing what people tell you. I was dumbfounded by the ignorance or I guess in some cases apathy because some of these people were/are pretty intelligent. They just wanted "change" without realizing what "change" they were going to get. The only intelligent response I ever heard from anyone offered their reason for voting for Obama was from Bastiat who said that he would do so much damage to the Democrats party, that ultimately it would be a positive overall. And sure enough, the last election showed just how much he damaged the party. My only concern (and I think Bastiat might share it) is that the damage came too soon! He was so partisan and focused so much on pushing his agenda while ignoring the things that were important to people that Republicans were swept in too quickly. They now have the dilemma of trying to fix things, but not too quickly because if things are looking significantly better in 2012, Obama will get re-elected.
Community Moderator with 19,166 posts.

Experience: comfortably numb
03-Mar-2011, 05:10 AM #6
Hey, can I vote all options
Account Disabled with 44,931 posts.

03-Mar-2011, 06:19 AM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulderator View Post
Mulder's opinion is Obama delivered exactly what I expected him to deliver--any one that voted for him that DID NOT expect him to spend huge amounts of money, pass government healthcare, and do whatever he could to raise taxes and/or implement business unfriendly legislation is a Moore-On. I realize there were people that expected that and wanted that but I think most of Obama's voting base was completely ignorant as to what they expected he would do.

So from that standpoint, Obama certainly delivered. The poll is problematic because I think the intent of the poll was not to judge whether Obama delivered what he promised, but rather, an opinion on his performance. As to the first part, I think he delivered what he promised, and as to the second part his performance has been miserable. But that's exactly what is expected to have happened from him delivering on his promises. How the hell do you saddle taxpayers with a trillion dollar healthcare plan, and increase entitlement spending and offer virtually no incentives to inspire confidence from business owners to hire and spend money during the worse recession in history and expect that the economy would get better? Honestly, anyone who voted for Obama AND expected him to improve the economy is again, a Moore-On.
Agreed......the Obama administration looks like a convention of psychotics.

Quote:
I think most of Obama's voting base was completely ignorant as to what they expected he would do.
It was about 'change' _
Computer Specs
Member with 1,598 posts.

03-Mar-2011, 11:27 AM #8
Another thread to bash Obummer. How refreshing.

I can't seem to find any similar.

03-Mar-2011, 11:45 AM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzer View Post
Another thread to bash Obummer. How refreshing.

I can't seem to find any similar.
Quit your whining and go back to CD2......er.....I mean the Current Events Debate forum.....er......I mean ......well....that other debate forum _

03-Mar-2011, 11:49 AM #10
Just a thought for another choice in the poll

'Has Obama delivered ? '

new choice:

"Yes, we're sinking in debt "
Computer Specs
Member with 1,598 posts.

03-Mar-2011, 12:02 PM #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
Quit your whining and go back to CD2......er.....I mean the Current Events Debate forum.....er......I mean ......well....that other debate forum _
I rarely if ever go there. Much more entertainment here in CD1.

Quote:
the Current Events Debate forum.....er......I mean ......well....that other debate forum _
You're a bad man...

03-Mar-2011, 12:04 PM #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzer View Post

You're a bad man...

Mostly just misunderstood
Account Disabled with 27,340 posts.

Experience: Depends on the definition
03-Mar-2011, 12:38 PM #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
Mostly just misunderstood
I think by now most of us understand you completely
Account Disabled with 27,340 posts.

Experience: Depends on the definition
03-Mar-2011, 12:40 PM #14
As to Bastiats stance I understood it but it was flawed. There is no way to get back that stimulus money and it just dug us deeper into debt. Sure Obama is abysmal and conservatives knew he would be but I think the short term damage he did will remain long term.
Member with 13,528 posts.

03-Mar-2011, 01:53 PM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacor View Post
As to Bastiats stance I understood it but it was flawed. There is no way to get back that stimulus money and it just dug us deeper into debt. Sure Obama is abysmal and conservatives knew he would be but I think the short term damage he did will remain long term.
Especially if Obama wins 2012 and as long as the USSC stays the same odds are good that ObamaCare will be struck down as unconstitutional.

Last edited by Littlefield; 03-Mar-2011 at 02:02 PM..
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!