Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Civilized Debate Civilized Debate
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > > >

Groan! The state to which Britain has descended!

(!)

Member with 8,713 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 02:56 PM #1
Cool Groan! The state to which Britain has descended!
First, you must check out the webref and read the article if any of the following is to make sense.

See here:

Thanks to the EU and more critically, the Ivory Tower Dwelling, Bleeding Hearts Liberal Do Gooders and wannabee Utopia seekers, Britain, as most of Europe has descended into a pit of insane Political Correctness and busybodying.

Normal, expected and usual behaviour must be stamped out, by order of the PC Gaulieters and Unter Fuhrers: Ach so.

Biological reality must be repressed at all cost!

Boys must not be boys: they must be re-programmed into subservient androids, ready and willing to follow whatever inanity at all times.

These sub-humanoids must be taught to become aesthetes, devoid of the effects and realities of hormones and puberty and simply unquestioning acolytes of Der Fuhrer.

Pre-pubescent and pubescent boys travel through an interesting series of phases: a fixation on female anatomy and the unknown occupies their conscious and unconscious minds.

C'est normale !

An interesting side issue, for me, was the fact that not one boy called the police officer any alleged derogatory name or expression to her face: she relied on a "Snitch": perhaps she was developing a covert informant for the future?

Both Soviet Russia and more deviously, the Stasi - Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (MfS) or perhaps The "Thought Police" of Erich Honeker's totalitarian East German Marxist regime) abused childhood by subverting kids to sneak anti-government sentiments to the Stasi.

Nice.

Perhaps the real problem in this Mare's Nest of insanity is PC Nipples, herself.

She urgently needs to return to school and take a series of biology classes: then she needs to bloody well grow up!

Sticks and Stones.....................

If this is the very worst insult she will experience as a copper, then simply, she isn't doing her job properly.

How low our society has sunk!

Member with 2,049 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
12-Mar-2011, 05:49 PM #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquadez View Post
First, you must check out the webref and read the article if any of the following is to make sense.

See here:

Thanks to the EU and more critically, the Ivory Tower Dwelling, Bleeding Hearts Liberal Do Gooders and wannabee Utopia seekers, Britain, as most of Europe has descended into a pit of insane Political Correctness and busybodying.

Normal, expected and usual behaviour must be stamped out, by order of the PC Gaulieters and Unter Fuhrers: Ach so.

Biological reality must be repressed at all cost!

Boys must not be boys: they must be re-programmed into subservient androids, ready and willing to follow whatever inanity at all times.

These sub-humanoids must be taught to become aesthetes, devoid of the effects and realities of hormones and puberty and simply unquestioning acolytes of Der Fuhrer.

Pre-pubescent and pubescent boys travel through an interesting series of phases: a fixation on female anatomy and the unknown occupies their conscious and unconscious minds.

C'est normale !

An interesting side issue, for me, was the fact that not one boy called the police officer any alleged derogatory name or expression to her face: she relied on a "Snitch": perhaps she was developing a covert informant for the future?

Both Soviet Russia and more deviously, the Stasi - Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (MfS) or perhaps The "Thought Police" of Erich Honeker's totalitarian East German Marxist regime) abused childhood by subverting kids to sneak anti-government sentiments to the Stasi.

Nice.

Perhaps the real problem in this Mare's Nest of insanity is PC Nipples, herself.

She urgently needs to return to school and take a series of biology classes: then she needs to bloody well grow up!

Sticks and Stones.....................

If this is the very worst insult she will experience as a copper, then simply, she isn't doing her job properly.

How low our society has sunk!

They obviously don't have anything more important to attend to, like possible terrorists.

Well, with her thin skin, better keep her off this site.
Member with 5,425 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 06:35 PM #3
Now I see why they don't let the average PC in England carry a gun. It could have been tragic......she might have got her panties all in a wad (can I say that or is it off to a restorative justice conference?
pyritechips has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 26,330 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 06:51 PM #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastiat View Post
Now I see why they don't let the average PC in England carry a gun. It could have been tragic......she might have got her panties all in a wad (can I say that or is it off to a restorative justice conference?
Wadded panties is not actionable.

But I have bigger concern over the "PC". Reassure me that you are not referencing a certain member here.
Community Moderator with 19,155 posts.

Experience: comfortably numb
12-Mar-2011, 07:01 PM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastiat View Post
Quote:
can I say that........
You can (obviously) but in Britain it'll make for better comprehension if you refer to her getting her knickers in a twist.
Member with 8,268 posts.

Experience: I bent my wookie :(
12-Mar-2011, 07:38 PM #6
Panties all in a wad -- knickers in a twist -- my question would be: if a male officer was disrespected in some way, which item(s) of his clothing would become ... "disorganised"?

As to the OP, Godwin's law passim. Is this "debate" or what?
Moderator with 63,645 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 07:57 PM #7
to be honest, all I saw was 'britain has descended' and that bomb was the last poster, and just wanted to tweak his honker a bit.

carry on.
Computer Specs
Member with 144,790 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 08:03 PM #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffoon View Post
You can (obviously) but in Britain it'll make for better comprehension if you refer to her getting her knickers in a twist.
I can attest to that! I do it often enough!

12-Mar-2011, 08:12 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty999 View Post
I can attest to that! I do it often enough!
So do I. Not mine though
Computer Specs

12-Mar-2011, 08:14 PM #10
your poor wife!

12-Mar-2011, 08:17 PM #11
who said anything about wives?
Computer Specs

12-Mar-2011, 08:18 PM #12
well I assumed you don't wear the knickers in your house or do you?

12-Mar-2011, 08:23 PM #13
What I do in my house is none of your business
Computer Specs

12-Mar-2011, 08:27 PM #14
spoilsport!

Moderator with 63,645 posts.

12-Mar-2011, 10:03 PM #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffoon View Post
What I do in my house is none of your business
why is it I just had a mental of you traipsing around in bloomers singing something along the lines of 'The Good Ship...LooLLYpop'.......

maybe I had some bad steak tonight........lord, I hope that's the case.........
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!