Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Controversial Topics Controversial Topics
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

NASA Confirms Alien Attack?

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
20-Jul-2012, 11:57 AM #1
NASA Confirms Alien Attack?
Hello all,

I just read an internet article in FB and and in some internet articles. Here is the summary

"3 alien ships are heading towards the earth. By 2012 december, they will reach us, and they will declare a war with human raise. This is confirmed by Nasa and many alien and space research centers. A research center in Alaska detected this threat first."

Read here,
http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.o...-the-sun-2012/
http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/37...lien-invasion/

Is this true? Your chance to debate....
Moderator with 63,270 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:00 PM #2
Nope.

Weekly World News also reports quite a bit about bat-boy.......it's known to be sensationalistic fiction. Sorta like the NYT.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:19 PM #3
OK, but the Mayan calender ends at 2012/12/21. The ships will reach us on or before that. Couldn't this would be the thing, that Mayan people foretold?
pyritechips has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 26,276 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
20-Jul-2012, 12:19 PM #4
Quote:
Is this true? Your chance to debate....
No, and no.

Planet Zeeba?

I think you should read up on "Critical thinking".
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:26 PM #5
There are number of cities which were DELETED from the world in centuries ago. In some cases, no one knows what happened. But in some cases, there are clues which we can believe these nations got erases from the earth because of some attack, which has used an advance technology. Scientists believe these people had faced to an alien invention, so, how it could not happen again?

And, in the above article, they have clearly mentioned names of famous and responsible organizations. Do you really think they will just PLAY with these, by spoiling the whole world with a lie?

Last edited by sepala; 20-Jul-2012 at 12:36 PM..

20-Jul-2012, 12:29 PM #6
the weekly world news? Absolutely. Worse then The Onion.

Trust me, if there was an impending alien apocalypse, you'd actually hear about from, say, Reuters as opposed to WWN.
Computer Specs

20-Jul-2012, 12:29 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sepala View Post
There are number of cities which were DELETED from the world in centuries ago. In some cases, no one knows what happened. But in some cases, there are clues which we can believe these nations got erases from the earth because of some attack, which has used an advance technology. Scientists believe these people has faced to an alien invention, so, how it could not happen again?

And, in the above article, they have clearly mentioned names of famous and responsible organizations. Do you really think they will just PLAY with these, by spoiling the whole world with a lie?
I'm not understanding your grammar, but also, what scientists? No reputable scientist worth his tenure would waste his time on this tripe.

You may dabble in pseudo-science if you wish but I don't think you will get much of an audience here.

20-Jul-2012, 12:30 PM #8

Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:34 PM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyritechips View Post
No, and no.

Planet Zeeba?

I think you should read up on "Critical thinking".
I don't believe about planet zeeba. But, There are worlds which has life. Some definitely has lives which are advance than us. The talk of spaceships just didn't got spread across the world if there is no true. There are thousands of clues to prove it. The only problem is we haven't still discover them. However that doesn't mean this universe has no advance life than us, which can really challenge human being.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:35 PM #10
Quote:
I'm not understanding your grammar, but also, what scientists? No reputable scientist worth his tenure would waste his time on this tripe..
Please correct it, or send me a PM of the corrected version
Computer Specs

20-Jul-2012, 12:43 PM #11
How can I correct it if I don't know what you are trying to say?

Anyway, I could really rip apart your statements but it's old news that has been discussed here previously, ad nauseam so I will not waste my time.
Computer Specs

20-Jul-2012, 12:44 PM #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by valis View Post

LOL Tim! I didn't know Abe coined that phrase! I feel enlightened now.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:48 PM #13
Quote:
No reputable scientist worth his tenure would waste his time on this tripe.
I will take the most latest clue which I can prove the quote. In Mayan research, the researches got 3 main arguments about how they got erased from the earth.

1. They faced to a bad climate, had centuries with no rain, as a result of it, their nation collapsed.
2. They faced to an attack from the nearest great nation.
3. Aliens took them away (I don't believe it, but it is in top 3 arguments)

And, there is another thing which all the researches believed. That is, Mayan people got help from aliens and that is how they got the knowledge of Math and Astronomy. This was proved by a Mayan drawing, which shows a living being driving a vehicle (believed it is an alien ship), which has gears. The face of the living being is connected to a thing like an Oxygen Mask.
Wino has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Member with 18,565 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 12:51 PM #14
Unless Mexican aliens outside the US have mastered space travel, I suspect even Snopes will not give this any validity. I do believe WND and Fox News will give it their all blaming Obama for his foreign policy failures.

20-Jul-2012, 12:51 PM #15
I call that the von Danniken syndrome. You go looking for a spacesuit, anything can be one.

Sepala, there are no clues about alien invasions going on currently, unfortunately. As for the Mayan long-count calendar, all they did was hit Dec 31st. Does the world end when OUR calendar ends?

"Ask Bill why the string in function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that". - Gary Kildall
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!