Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Digital Photography & Imaging Digital Photography & Imaging
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Cannot transfer videos from Panasonic Camera DMC-Zs20 to my PC using Photofun

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
18-Jul-2012, 02:25 PM #1
Cannot transfer videos from Panasonic Camera DMC-Zs20 to my PC using Photofun
I have a Panasonic camera DMC-Zs20. After installing the Panasonic software PhotoFun, I can only transfer pictures but NOT videos from the camera to my PC.

I have no problem do the transferring for both pictures and videos with my older model of Panasonic camera. My PC is Fujitsu S6510 with operating ssystem Windows XP.

Please suggest what I can do to fix the problem.

Thanks
Member with 2,536 posts.

20-Jul-2012, 05:26 PM #2
If the videos are on a memory card, buy a card reader which accepts the type of card your camera uses. Plug the card reader into a USB port on your PC (no external driver is required as Windows already has a generic driver for it).

Now remove the card from the camera and push it carefully into the appropriate slot on the card reader. You should now be able to open a window showing the contents of the card, and you can copy'paste the videos to your videos folder or wherever you want. Doing it that way means you don't need the PhotoFun software at all for transferring files from the camera.

Using a card reader is so much easier than fumbling about with your camera and a cable to connect it to your PC.
Computer Specs
Member with 2 posts.

05-Aug-2012, 09:05 AM #3
My Card Reader is not finding the videos on my SD Card
I have a Panasonic camera DMC-Zs20. When I take my 4GB SD memory card out of the camera and put it into the SD slot in my MacBook Pro, it only reads the pictures. It shows no sign of videos on the SD card, but when I put the SD card back into the camera, all the videos show up again.

Please suggest what I can do to fix the problem.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!