Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Digital Photography & Imaging Digital Photography & Imaging
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

picture printing out blue

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
20-Dec-2004, 12:03 PM #1
picture printing out blue
I was printing pictures from hp digital printing software that came with mt hp photosmart 7760 printer and never had a problem with the color when I print.
I bought microsoft picture it publishing platinum 2002 and installed it, work ok for a while but now all my pictures print out with a blue cast on them instead of true color. What happen
Rockn Rockn is offline   Rockn has a birthday soon!
Computer Specs
Member with 21,189 posts.

Experience: Disenfranchised American
20-Dec-2004, 12:32 PM #2
Check your ink. Does it only have the blue tinge printing from Picture IT or is it all applications?
Member with 6,832 posts.

20-Dec-2004, 05:12 PM #3
Go to your maintenance utility and do a nozzle check or print a test page. It prints the pure colors and you can see if one is out of ink or clogged. If one color doesn’t print well and you are sure you have plenty of ink do a head cleaning.
Member with 7,794 posts.

20-Dec-2004, 05:49 PM #4
Recently I was printing out pictures, when I ran out of ink. I put in fairly full, but used cartridge I had lying around. All the pictures had a green tint until I went out and bought a new one. Cleaning didn't work. This is on a HP Photosmart 7350. If you have the same two cartridge set up for photos it's the TriColor.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!