Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Digital Photography & Imaging Digital Photography & Imaging
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

AMCAP camera

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Beginner
26-Jun-2006, 11:25 AM #1
AMCAP camera
I have just got this camera from ebay and pic is fine but I can't get any sound and chap said it has a built in microphone. Do you have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong.I would be very grateful for idiot proof instructions as i am just a learner. Thanks
Computer Specs

26-Jun-2006, 11:27 AM #2
PS do I stay on this site till I get a reply or do you email it to me???????????
Computer Specs
Member with 2,366 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
26-Jun-2006, 11:49 AM #3
it would help if you tell us what make an model the camera is!!!!!!!
Member with 6,832 posts.

26-Jun-2006, 12:08 PM #4
Bookmark the thread and check back.

It appears Amcap is software that runs a webcam. This probably isn’t your camera but the software instructions should be the same. The webcam shown does seem to have audio. http://www.z-cyber.net/manual/Cameras/Copper%20WebCam%20User's%20Manual.pdf Also: http://www.webeye.com.cn/tech/e-amcap.htm

Get the make and model of you camera and do a Google search for instructions specific to your camera.
Computer Specs

26-Jun-2006, 12:36 PM #5
Sorry I have only just come across your answers, (on another screen !!!) I have found all the packaging and small cd so I think I can tell you it is called a Sphere New USB Digital webcam Web Cam camera and microphone. Thats what the invoice says. Is this any help, I will have to search for you answer now !!!!!
Member with 6,832 posts.

27-Jun-2006, 12:35 AM #6
If this is your camera it is a Logitech. If you didn’t get the software with the manual you can download it under the “Software” heading on the right. The software will have a manual that explains every step of use. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10628

After you try to answer your own questions from the manual you might get help with specific problems here: http://forums.logitech.com/logitech?...d=webcam_video Don’t expect them to read the manual to you though.
Junior Member with 1 posts.

01-Dec-2007, 09:12 PM #7
amcap remedy
well just got the amcap cam above and had the same troubles :sorry no video capture card,video capture will not function properly, conclusion i came up with was the ports are isolated,atleast mine are anyways the port i tried to use was one i already use forme handy cam programs and stuff, so i went to another port around the back and reloaded the program,and everything works fine now,being like that , i went and unplugged it and tried the port in the front that wasnt recognizing , saying no video capture hardware earliar, and sure enough it still says no video capture hardware, so i went to the back port again and plugged it in and its still gold as far as working... so if this helps in anyway of trouble shootin good luck..
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!