Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Digital Photography & Imaging Digital Photography & Imaging
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Copy Photos To Cd

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
24-Mar-2007, 09:11 AM #1
Question Copy Photos To Cd
I Need Help In Coping Photos (png Files) From My Email To My Cd Burner. I Am Not Familar With How To Use Cd-r.
Any Help Would Be Appreciated!

Thanks,
Percy

I Am Using A Window Xp Home Addition Software
Member with 6,832 posts.

24-Mar-2007, 10:51 AM #2
Make a folder and put the photos into it. It is a lot easier to record from a normal folder than from Outlook Express, which I am guessing you are using.

If you aren’t familiar with making a folder, open My Documents > My Pictures. File > New > Folder. Type in a name for the new folder. Move the photos from your e-mail to the new folder.

First put a blank CD in the burner. Open the new folder so you can see the individual photo files. Edit > Select All. Edit > Copy. Find the drive that is your CD writer and right click on it. Select “Paste” from the right click menu. Windows will open the XP CD writing window. Have it record the images.

The XP writer records multi-session so you can add more images later. If you have other software you want to use for recording like Nero, RecordNow, Prassi Ones etc, let us know what you want to use.
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
25-Mar-2007, 07:56 AM #3
Slip,
Thanks so much for your help! I copied the photo to file as your suggested and then to cd.
PTL
Percy
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!