Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Directv-related: I have no idea what to do...

(!)

Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
20-Jun-2012, 09:27 PM #1
Directv-related: I have no idea what to do...
I have no idea what to do with this problem, so I've ended up here and I'm really hoping someone can help me...

I live in an apartment building, and I don't know anything about televisions or cable or whatnot. My channels have been working fine all year, and then just recently, a few important channels haven't been showing up. All that happens when I go to the channel is I see the little Directv logo is bouncing around the screen. But all the other channels I usually get are working fine! I don't know what's wrong with these 1 or 2 channels...BUT I WANT THEM TO COME BACK.

Like I said, I live in an apartment complex, and I'm in college, and I've tried calling Directv but I don't know anything about the account so I haven't been able to talk to any actual person on customer service, and I can't get help from their website because you need to log in and I don't know that account information offhand, either.

PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!
cwwozniak   (Chuck) cwwozniak is online now cwwozniak is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions. cwwozniak has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 47,039 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
20-Jun-2012, 10:41 PM #2
Hi kaiayame, and welcome to TSG.

As far as I can recall, DirecTV does not offer any free service. If you are not paying them directly through your own account, then maybe the apartment building management includes the service as part of your rent package. You may wish to check with the apartment management to see if they are providing the service for you and maybe they can explain what happened to your missing channels.

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
channel, directv

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!