Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related) Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

whats the latest A+ test and N+ test called? 220-701?

(!)

Member with 144 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
30-Sep-2010, 06:13 PM #1
whats the latest A+ test and N+ test called? 220-701?
? also is their a website for the latest answers to these test??
Computer Specs
Retired Moderator with 106,412 posts.

30-Sep-2010, 07:18 PM #2
Why bother with the course if you're just going to take the answers to the test from a website? I'm sure you'll excel in any job you happen to land with that worthless certificate!
Member with 144 posts.

30-Sep-2010, 10:25 PM #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWill View Post
Why bother with the course if you're just going to take the answers to the test from a website? I'm sure you'll excel in any job you happen to land with that worthless certificate!
am no book tech! I just need a boost in studying.
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,871 posts.

30-Sep-2010, 11:03 PM #4
www.comptia.org -

A+ Certification

Network+ Certification

And there is no free sites to get those answers...

And JohnWill... i resent that... I have had good jobs with those worthless certifications...

Computer Specs
Retired Moderator with 106,412 posts.

01-Oct-2010, 10:21 AM #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couriant View Post
[url]
And JohnWill... i resent that... I have had good jobs with those worthless certifications...

They're only worthless if you get them by simply copying the answers, which was obviously my point.
Member with 144 posts.

01-Oct-2010, 11:13 AM #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couriant View Post
www.comptia.org -

A+ Certification

Network+ Certification

And there is no free sites to get those answers...

www.testking.com

\what do you think of that site?
Moderator with 63,646 posts.

01-Oct-2010, 11:30 AM #7
Well, personally, I think that unless you study for the exams and pass them with your knowledge, you aren't learning anything, and that will show up on the first job interview you have.

Most (if not all) IT job interviews have a technical skills section, wherein you are presented with a variety of IT issues and asked how you would resolve them.

If all you've done is copy the answers, then you've really not learned anything, have you?

"Ask Bill why the string in function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer. Only I know that". - Gary Kildall
Computer Specs
Member with 43 posts.

01-Oct-2010, 11:42 AM #8
I can't believe we are talking about braindumps here.

I value my CompTIA A+ and Network+ cert, and I tell you braindumps is a big NO-NO.
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,871 posts.

01-Oct-2010, 07:36 PM #9
JW = OK, now I understand... plus I wasn't mad at you for that, hence the smileys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_Digger View Post
www.testking.com

\what do you think of that site?
Not free for one thing, which is what I said about those sites.

And I agree with Valis... when you go these IT jobs, they will have a technical assessment... I got a great interview with ASU here in AZ. If I didn't have my knowledge from hands-on experience on both PC and Apple, I would have looked really stupid.

IF you are just looking to brush up, then you would be fine... but if you are going to just get answers for the questions, then you will have a really tough time.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!