Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

DOS/Other DOS/Other
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

send text file In a batch file

(!)

Member with 37 posts.

Experience: Beginner
31-Jul-2012, 05:14 PM #61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billd59 View Post
I was just going to use psexec that uses her IPaddress and than I didn't have to go to her house but I don't know what I really should use anymore. I just wanted to learn how to do the batch anyway. I learned alot from that. even If you don't think I did. Like I said I am handicap so It takes me time to learn. If I don't use that file with her computer I will use It somewhere else. Thanks for all your help with It. She also was having trouble with her profile on the computer she get this thing were windows will not reconize her password. So I thought when she get that If I had the IP I could use psexec with the cmd and reset the passwrd with net user command.

What does ping localhost do? I am tiring to find a video or something about that on the Internet. All the video I watch has that In them but they don't explain It.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squashman View Post
I am sorry to say Bill but you are really way in over your head. You are not going to be able to use psexec to remote into her computer unless you open up a huge gaping whole in her router and firewall for every hacker in the world to take advantage of. I don't suggest you do that!

You really don't understand the basics of most of the things you are trying to do let alone what problems may occur from what you are trying to do.

Please find someone in your local area that can help you before you make a mistake that you will regret or even worse you may end up causing a lot of problems with the person you are trying to help.
I hope I didn't scare you off. You might be right. Just everyone tells me I can't do stuff.
I am playing aru=ound with the IP program. I am trying to make It write the file In different places. If I post the code can you tell me what I am doing wrong? I am first going to try to figure It out by myself. I think I am using the right code. Does It matter where I put the > then path?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!