Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Earlier Versions of Windows Earlier Versions of Windows
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Huge problem, looks like im in safe mode

(!)

Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 05:38 PM #1
Huge problem, looks like im in safe mode
Hi,
I did a scan from housecalls the pc-cillin well it came up that i had 11 viruses, i deleted all but 4 it said i could not delete cause they were running ???
Anyway, i did what i knew and now every time i start it gives me a choice what do you want to start in normal mode safe mode and so on i click 1 for normal but every thing is all blurry and big, looks like im in safe mode/
What can i do??
im surpried im online right now.
so i rushed right here, cause all you people are genuses and i always get the right help here!!
Please Help Quick!!
Thank You!!!
Senior Member with 2,647 posts.

Experience: Techy
22-Apr-2005, 06:04 PM #2
Hmmmm
Can you post a Hijackthis Log Please.

go here and DL
http://www.download.com/HijackThis/3...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Then post the log to us

Thanks
Member with 3,896 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
22-Apr-2005, 07:18 PM #3
safe mode
all most sounds like you lost your screen settings. goto your control panel - display- settings. iam running win98s and use high color 16 with 800-600 pixels.
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:20 PM #4
I downloaded file
Hi,
I dowmloaded it and it is in my temp files now, what do i do next? and will this get my color back?
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:24 PM #5
Hi Golfer bob,
I wish it was that simple, i tried that first but when i turn on the comp. it asked me in what mode to start in and of course i choose normal and that is 1 i then hit enter and it looks just like if you were in safe mode
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:27 PM #6
what is a high jack? i tried to get rid of everything in my start up file because the virus had about 20 things downloaded at once. so i went to msconfg maybe i deleted something wrong i dont know it just looks like im in safe mode it also said something about my fat 34 or 32 in my d drive does that sound like something?
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:30 PM #7
HouseCall Scan Report

HouseCall cannot access the files listed below. Please note that there is the potential of virus infection in files HouseCall cannot scan. Contact your System Administrator for further assistance. Please note that there potential of virus infection .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report time : 2005/03/30 23:07:10

File Name Type Message
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\840B5SC2\SmileyChooser_en.html[1].gz *SmileyChooser_en.html* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\45638XUV\Compose[1] *NONAMEFL* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UZST8BW1\Compose[6] *NONAMEFL* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UZST8BW1\Compose[8] *NONAMEFL* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2P4PE58D\Compose[5] *NONAMEFL* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S5IXM9W7\viewitem[1].js *NONAMEFL* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\INSTALL\WIN_16.CAB *icwscrpt.exe* File Fail to scan file (-82,The Compressed file is corrupted)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM11C2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM123.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM1242.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM1254.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM12A2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM12D0.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM12D2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM1313.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM1340.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM1A5.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM210.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM2191.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM21B4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM21F3.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM21F4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM2225.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM2305.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM244.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3010.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3082.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3095.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3215.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3230.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3283.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM32D1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3365.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM3B0.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM4051.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM4055.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM4062.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM40D1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM4122.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM41E4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM4265.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM42A0.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM43.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM43A2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5032.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5082.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5092.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM50A2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5154.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5174.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM51B1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5324.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5355.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM5391.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM6022.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM6201.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM6250.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM6363.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM71F5.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM72F4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM7322.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM8022.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM81A5.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM81B3.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM81C3.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM81F2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM8232.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM8324.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM8385.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM90F1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM9124.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM9131.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM9134.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM91B6.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM9223.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM9263.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM92B0.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM92E1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIM93.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA005.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA095.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA096.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA153.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA220.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA2D2.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMA333.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMB141.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMB185.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMB1F3.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMB295.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMB305.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMC034.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMC101.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMC1E1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMC355.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMD093.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMD112.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMD115.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMD1A4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIME150.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIME1C4.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIME262.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMF1B1.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
C:\Program Files\WinDelete 97\WinDelete Archive\Backup and Temporary Files (1)\C.Zip *WINDOWS\TEMP\AIMF340.TMP.arf* File Fail to scan file (-70,Please reboot your computer to completely clean the Trojan.)
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:34 PM #8
I did it the report is there and it does not look good but again what should i do??
I thank You soo much for helping me with this/
Karen Lee
tatersgranny tatersgranny is offline tatersgranny has a Profile Picture
Senior Member with 525 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:41 PM #9
I am of no help....but I am having the same problem.So I am thinking that is some sort of virus...not sure though. I have a thread going...Fuzzy screen.
Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.
Later...taters
Member with 64 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 07:58 PM #10
does it look like everything is real big , like when you are in safe mode?
Well maybe we can find a fix im waiting for a reply now,
Thanks for the reply
tatersgranny tatersgranny is offline tatersgranny has a Profile Picture
Senior Member with 525 posts.

22-Apr-2005, 09:24 PM #11
Yes it does..and also when I reboot ...my icons end up all over, even on top of each other. Some are even missing. And things look as if in safe mode...even this site...at the top where it says tech support guy..is fuzzy looking and the turq. coloring around it is dotted. I think it is somekind of bug..my mom is having basically the same problem.

Later...taters

P.S ...also keep up with my thread...I believe it is ( Fuzzy Text ) maybe we will get a solution.
flavallee   (Frank) flavallee is offline flavallee is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions. flavallee has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 57,012 posts.

Experience: Advanced
23-Apr-2005, 06:30 AM #12
Blckwdw:

Unless I missed it somewhere, I don't see where it's mentioned which version of Windows you're using.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Click Start - Find/Search - Files And Folders, select the hard drive to look in, then delete everything that appears under:

*.TMP

C:\TEMP\*.*

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\*.*

If a message appears that a program won't work if you delete these files, ignore the message. Delete them all.

If you have problems deleting these files within Windows, we may have to go into DOS mode and do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the "spyware tools" section at www.majorgeeks.com and download the following programs:

Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.05

Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 RC1

Once they're downloaded, install them. Once they're installed, run their update function and allow the latest updates to be downloaded and installed so these programs are up-to-date. Once they've been updated, run a full system scan with Ad-Aware. Once the scan finishes, delete everything that it finds. Run a scan with Spybot. Once the scan finishes, delete everything in red that it finds.

Once you've done the above, get back with us and we'll proceed further.

Member with 64 posts.

24-Apr-2005, 02:27 PM #13
K, I downloaded both
i quarintined everything in both programs. i also downloaded freedom it is an anti virus program i get it free with Adelphia.
I tried to run windows Me but when i get 10% loaded it says it cant do it i get an error something like Su and numbers.
what can i do now?
Member with 64 posts.

24-Apr-2005, 02:31 PM #14
Oh! I also ran a virus scan and it says im clean
flavallee   (Frank) flavallee is offline flavallee is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions. flavallee has a Profile Picture
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 57,012 posts.

Experience: Advanced
25-Apr-2005, 06:03 AM #15
If you're talking about Disk Defragmenter, run it in "safe mode" so nothing in the background interferes with it.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!