Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Casual Games

(!)

Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Beginner
26-Jul-2012, 04:22 AM #1
Lightbulb Casual Games
Hello new friends (or so I hope),

I'm Lody, new to the forum. I play a lot of casual games (puzzle games and those sort of things). Most of these I play via portal sites like Funbox. I was wondering if someone knows more sites like this, that maybe offer some more variation in genre (preferably international, all the Dutch ones look alike)?

Maybe we can list casual gaming sites in this topic?

Love to hear what you guys think about this!
Computer Specs
Trusted Advisor with 5,178 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
26-Jul-2012, 07:14 AM #2
Hi and Welcome,
This list is described thus " Friv is my top recommendation. Upon visiting the site, you'll be greeted with a full-screen of tiny screen shots for more than 250 free online PC games! All kinds of popular games and they are of various genres. Friv operates on a system of 'one in one out'—whenever a new game is added, it replaces the least popular one in the existing selection, so you will have the most popular ones in hand from time to time, just in one place.
All games are online, you do not need to install any game software onto your PC. All you need is a PC with high speed internet connection, pick a tiny screen shot and play a game. It's simple and intuitive."

From here: http://www.techsupportalert.com/cont...-one-place.htm

Hope that's of interest?

Richard.
Computer Specs
Member with 768 posts.

Experience: Advanced
26-Jul-2012, 07:15 PM #3
Have you ever played any of the free games on Steam?
Member with 3 posts.

30-Jul-2012, 03:11 AM #4
I like friv very much. Focused on games, the ease of play and always keeping the 250 (or 249) most popular games. Love it!

I havenīt tried Steam yet, I try to back down on the more serious game lately (they take up too much of my time), and donīt really like the fact of having to make an account. But the games they offer look really good, might give it a try soon

Thanks for the answers so far!
Member with 2 posts.

24-Aug-2012, 04:50 AM #5
howdy!
Well it's a good idea, however there r plenty of such sites, actually, and the list tends to be rather biig

i bet you'll like this games portal http://gamerpub.com full of casual games in various categories like action, brain teasers, adventure, family games, time-management, etc. you'd better check yourself

hope it helps

John
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,777 posts.

24-Aug-2012, 06:04 PM #6
Member with 3 posts.

31-Aug-2012, 04:02 AM #7
I like gamerpub over kongregate, but both seem to have great games. Thanks all! Makes spending rainy days indoors way easier!
Member with 1 posts.

04-Sep-2012, 11:01 PM #8
I like to play games online in my free time.Guild Wars2, video games is my favorite game This is very enjoyable game. I really like this game. I also play this game in my free time. car racing is very interested video game.
Member with 2 posts.

27-Sep-2012, 05:53 AM #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LodyMil View Post
I like gamerpub over kongregate, but both seem to have great games. Thanks all! Makes spending rainy days indoors way easier!
not at all, dude!))) that's great you enjoyed gamerpub and kongregate

i was glad to help you
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
casual, casual gaming, games, overview

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!