Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

BF3-X360 issues

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
16-Aug-2012, 08:46 AM #1
BF3-X360 issues
umm hi all im kinda new here soo sorry if im in the wrong place, if i am please point me in the right direction :3 and if theres a question like this already-again i apologise its been a long frustrating day not at 100% if you know what i mean haha but yeah

Anyways well lately i've been playing BF3 on 360 and up until recently the lag,connection interruptions, and rubberbanding have just made online gameplay impossible to enjoy im not sure if its my modem (again please if you guys think it is, pointing me in the correct direction would be greatly appreciated :3 ),my net or my 360 but last week i played BF3 100% fine,error free and no lag (with the exception of the just spawning for the first time in a server) i played in an Australian server as i always do no lag no nothing and then recently like the last 3 days ive been trying to play but i just can't its just to un-playable, im a frequent jet pilot (For what its worth im not consistently spawning in jets) and flying jets has just becom IMPOSSIBLE i loose all control of my jet thanks to the connection interruption i keep getting (man...it epicly SUCKS). I was wondering What could possibly be the cause of this problem? My Modem or xbox? (oh and btw im on wireless internet which has worked fine till now) any help is Greatly appreciated and if im in the wrong section,please point me in the right direction

Thank you

-Tawn
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!