Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Warcraft 3 CD-Rom Error

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

06-Feb-2003, 03:01 AM #1
Angry Warcraft 3 CD-Rom Error
Hey when i load my Warcraft Cd into my cd-rom it loads ad installs once i go to play the game its says CD-ROM drive error please insert cd and try again!!!! Do i need to go buy another copy and try this again

Help I want to play my warcraft 3

Thanks
Computer Specs
Member with 7,779 posts.

Experience: Indeterminate
06-Feb-2003, 06:59 PM #2
Hi koolbreezze
Welcome aboard!

You are not the only one to get such an error...so don't buy another CD yet. If you have a second CD-ROM, such as a burner try running it on that, in case it just doesn't like your drive.

If that doesn't work, or you don't have A CD-RW go through the steps listed (as they pertain to you) in

this site from Blizzard addressing the problem.

Let us know how it goes.
Junior Member with 1 posts.

21-Mar-2003, 08:26 AM #3
Thumbs down no good
I have the same problem.. i only have on cd device.. and that is a AOPEN 52x 24x 52 .. its new.. got it a couple of days ago... with my last burner it worked fine.. bur now it dont "recognice" the Warcraft 3 "original" cd with NO SCRATCHES!!

when Starcraft came.. alot of ppl couldnt read the cd so there was like an aspi device programm or some kind of utility on the cd that helped to read it!... so what to do?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!