Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

INSANE car Racing game

(!)

Member with 312 posts.

Experience: always wanting to learn...
11-Feb-2003, 11:57 PM #1
Thumbs up INSANE car Racing game
Hey, yes this is the name of the game... "INSANE Car Racing", has anyone heard of it. Is the game old or new? I'm playing a shareware version of this game. It's awsome if you like off-road racing games. You have different races with different types of cars, and all sorts of locations around the world, day or night.

If anyone has this game, do have any codes to access the custom races, or any codes to access the full game or anything?
I can't find this game in the stores or I would have bought it. It is an awsome game, and oh ya, if you drive Insane... you'll smash up your car, buggy, truck beyond repair. My wife played one time where she had a crash and actually folded her car so much the back wheels almost touched the front wheels, of course it didn't go anywhere's very fast.

If anyone knows where I can purchase this game, online or other that I'd like to know too.
Member with 325 posts.

Experience: Advanced
12-Feb-2003, 02:40 AM #2
The game is more known as just "INSANE". It was released Feburary 2001 and I could not find it in any of the online stores listed by Games Up. You may be able to find it on ebay or something similar. I downloaded my copy using iMesh. iMesh contains quite a bit of adware but no spyware. iMesh continues to work fine after removing all components using Ad-aware and/or Spybot though iMesh may give you an error every once in a while, but nothing serious. Hope that helped you.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!