Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

MY diablo 2 wont work....

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

17-Jul-2003, 03:39 AM #1
MY diablo 2 wont work....
Hi i have Diablo 2 1.09d and when i try to go on battle.net i cant get on it just says to make sure im connected to the internet and that m,y modem is installed properly. also my warcraft 3 wont work anymore either, they both work fine in 1 player but on 2 player, ITS A NO GO. PLZ HELP ME!
Member with 151 posts.

17-Jul-2003, 04:21 AM #2
try everything here http://forums.techguy.org/t147219/s.html
are you connecting dial-up?
Junior Member with 2 posts.

17-Jul-2003, 04:30 AM #3
i guess i cant be helped here but you have to...
i guess i cant be helped here but you have to understand that i payed good money for this, i bought it off of eBay for U.S.$60 cause i wanted it badly and couldnt buy it in my shithole town and from the auction description it was a real game, then i get it and its burned :|, i was pissed but i couldnt do anything all eBay would do is warn him and maybe ban him but he wouldnt care he even said he used all fake info and would sign up again :@ so thats why i use it cause i payed so damn much money for it, im sorry but in my mind i have the right to play it and when D2 becomes affordable, under CAD$30 ill buy it legally.
Member with 151 posts.

17-Jul-2003, 04:37 AM #4
diablo 2 can be bought for less than 30$ these days. i think in most stores 30$ gets you diablo plus the LOD expansion pack.

Last edited by lblackdust; 17-Jul-2003 at 04:58 AM..
Computer Specs
Member with 5,577 posts.

Experience: Advanced
17-Jul-2003, 05:08 PM #5
Even if your town didn't have it, you probably could have gotten it from a reliable online retailer for considerably cheaper. You can get the entire Diablo Battle Chest for less than $60, I think.

How much you paid for it has nothing to do with the amount of help you will get (unless you paid nothing, of course ).

Anyway, do any other games work online? When did WarCraft 3 stop working online? And did you try everything in the thread that lblackdust mentioned?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!