Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

kotor 2 glitch

(!)

Member with 182 posts.

Experience: Advanced
21-Jun-2005, 07:19 PM #1
kotor 2 glitch
Ok, I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic 2, and I'm moving along fine, and then, when I get to Telos, and I talk to Atris, I can't move on, Atton and Kreia are standing in the chamber, and I talk to them and I get something that says "cheat node", I choose "continue coversation with kreia" and nothing happens, if I choose the other option, it just replays the entire atris conversation again. Bao-dur is in the prison, unconscious, and he won't get up.

I'm stuck here, can someone help me?

thanks in advance.
D
Senior Member with 506 posts.

Experience: not completely clueless!
21-Jun-2005, 08:34 PM #2
Senior Member with 257 posts.

Experience: There's no such thing as too much knowledge...
21-Jun-2005, 09:35 PM #3
Did you download all necessary updates from LA?
http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.j...38920&tstart=0
It might help with some of the glitches...not all unfortunately!!!!!
Member with 182 posts.

Experience: Advanced
21-Jun-2005, 09:35 PM #4
I did google it, its not a walkthrough I need, my problem is a glitch, and I'm looking for a way to bypass it, maybe through a console command or something. I tried a full reinstall, and I still get this same glitch happening. I've downloaded all the latest patches/updates/drivers, and nothing seems to work.
Senior Member with 257 posts.

Experience: There's no such thing as too much knowledge...
21-Jun-2005, 09:47 PM #5
When it says "cheat node" , did u access that feature when you were in the Jekk Jekk tunnels sparring?
Member with 190 posts.

Experience: Even if I don't know I know how to find out
22-Jun-2005, 11:23 AM #6
I got the same problem whenever I chose the dialog option to immediately drop your weapons. If I selected one of the other options first and then the option to drop your weapons, it would continue with the story.

Might have something to do with the fact that you get a light side point for immediately agreeing to cooperate.
Junior Member with 5 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Dec-2005, 11:09 PM #7
Unhappy I have the same problem
Bao-Dur is in the cell, lying down and I can't talk to him. Also if i try to talk to Atton, it just says "[cheat node] replay Atia ..." and "[cheat node] Continue conversation with Kreia." Another thing I've noticed is that I never got a cutscene with Atton and kreia like the walkthrough said I would. If I try talking to Kreia, nothing happens. Someone please help... I hate this. I've been stuck at this stupid place for so long now...
Member with 527 posts.

28-Dec-2005, 12:31 AM #8
Unfortunately the KotOR games are VERY glitchy, as great as they are, they have some sh!t programers lol . . .

So if the patches don't work, you could be screwed :-/ Thats what happend to me on the first KotOR, I downloaded all the patches and still had a glitch that prevented me from getting farther in the game, I was pissed . . .
Senior Member with 869 posts.

Experience: Enough
28-Dec-2005, 02:56 AM #9
Yea, basically, they have a great creative team, but their programming team seems to be under par.

Try updating the drivers for the video and sound, as some times these are driver related (probably not, but I'm just trying to cover all bases).
Junior Member with 5 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
08-Jan-2006, 11:02 PM #10
Problem Solved
Alright, I was so desperate and so bored I decided to start all over. Luckily the glitch didn't happen this time and now I can continue with the game. I hate Obsidian's prgramming team.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!