Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

I Lost the Play CD for Age of Empires III

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 1,229 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
19-Dec-2006, 11:08 PM #1
I Lost the Play CD for Age of Empires III
Hi everyone. I have lost the play CD for Age of Empires III. I am just wondering how I can get a replacement CD. Does Microsoft have a way to order replacement CDs? I cannot afford to buy the game again.
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,870 posts.

20-Dec-2006, 12:55 AM #2
From Microsoft's site:

If your original CD is damaged, contact Microsoft Customer Service at (800) 426-9400 to request a replacement CD. Microsoft Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific time.

I would assume the same number can help you obtain a replacement CD for the lost one.
Computer Specs
Member with 1,229 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
20-Dec-2006, 12:57 AM #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couriant
From Microsoft's site:

If your original CD is damaged, contact Microsoft Customer Service at (800) 426-9400 to request a replacement CD. Microsoft Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific time.

I would assume the same number can help you obtain a replacement CD for the lost one.
Thank you. I will try that tomorrow.
Couriant   (James) Couriant is offline Couriant is a Trusted Advisor with special permissions.
Trusted Advisor with 30,870 posts.

20-Dec-2006, 12:59 AM #4
Good luck
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!