Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Hotel Giant 2 Display Issues

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Computer Illiterate
30-Dec-2008, 09:52 PM #1
Hotel Giant 2 Display Issues
I recently purchased Hotel Giant 2 and attempted to play the game today. There were two error messages: "sys3d select display mode error" and "sys3de init driver error". I updated my video driver using the Lenovo website; this made no difference.

I also noticed today that when I attempted to open the ATI CATALYST(R) Control Center, there was an error message. The message was: "Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implementation' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.".

Are these two issues related? Another (possibly) related problem I'm having is that my multiple monitor capability has disappeared. My [right click>properties>setting>advanced>monitor] leads to this screen:

Previously, I was able to toggle between different displays, etc.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!