Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

GameGuard on Vista

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 65 posts.

Experience: Beginner
01-Jul-2010, 08:47 AM #1
Question GameGuard on Vista
Hi guys, I recently started playing Trickster Online again and was upset to find out that their version of nProtect GameGuard won't let me use internet browsers while it's running. I was hoping someone would be able to help me out and I hope this problem is fixable. Thanks in advance, and by the way I'm using my laptop.
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 3 posts.

03-Jul-2010, 04:33 PM #2
http://global.nprotect.com/GGP_downl...p?user_lang=en

hope this helps you

its the website for it where you should be able to download the program and update the game files from there (if its anything like battlefield 2 and punkbuster)

I dont play the game nor any games that use it but from what i see thats what I gather
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
gameguard, internet, internet browser problems, trickster online, vista

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!