Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Pogo Games will not load,

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 5 posts.

Experience: Beginner
18-Aug-2010, 01:04 PM #1
Question Pogo Games will not load,
My Pogo games will not load. I have been in touch with their techs but have not been able to solve problem. I think the problem is with Java. I was told to uninstall & reinstall most recent version of Java.
I tried to do this and got message that Java could not be uninstalled due to this message "Internal Error 2318" Also could not configure installation & Fatal error during installation. I also tried to click on Java icon on control panel so i could empty cache. Java will not open up even when I cllick on open. I also
downloaded Firefox per techs advice. When I click on Pogo the Pogo site comes up but when I click on a game it says it is loading but it will only stay on game site for about one minute and then reverts back to opening screen with screen saver on start menu. I've been working on this problem for days now and
do not seem to be getting anywhere with it. Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time on here as I just completed my registration so I may not be doing this correctly and I apologise for that.
Computer Specs

18-Aug-2010, 08:33 PM #2
trouble loading pogo games
Computer Specs

18-Aug-2010, 08:35 PM #3
Pogo games will not load
Computer Specs

18-Aug-2010, 08:59 PM #4
This is in regard to message that I sent a few minutes ago about Pogo Games not loading. My Internet Browser is Internet Explorer8, Version 8.0.600.1 187021C, My Java is Java (TM6 Update 21) The error message that I get when I tried to uninstall Java in order to reinstall it (this was done on the advice of Pogo Techs) was "Internal Error 2318c:/program files/Java/ireb/bin/java.exe" Also message when trying to uninstall was "Could not configure installation and Fatal error during installation. This is a follow-up to message sent earlier today as I realized I probably did not give complete information
Computer Specs

19-Aug-2010, 11:55 PM #5
Question Reply to Richard Wilson
Thankyou for trying to assist me on problem that I had with Pogo Games not loading We logged onto Pogo this evening and the games are up and we were able to login and play them but I wanted
to be sure and thank you for your assistance.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!