Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Games Games
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: Help!! Keys wont respond in flashgames + others

(!)

Member with 25 posts.

25-Apr-2011, 06:45 PM #1
Solved: Help!! Keys wont respond in flashgames + others
So im having a problem with flashgames, my entire keyboard expet arrow keys dont work when i try to use them for any flash game, i have the latest flash and i'm using google chrome, i cant figure out why this is and how to fix it. About 2 months ago it was working fine, but now
Also as a sort of relation, while trying to play minecraft on my computer, if i hit 2 keys together like 2 movment keys says W (forward) Space(Jump) my game char keeps jumping untill i tab out and tab back in, or if i hit W,S(strafe) it will keep strafing or walking forward till i tab. this is so annoying and i cant figure out why this started happening it never used to till about 2 months ago.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2810 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series , 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 292810 MB, Free - 81477 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC, Base Board Version, None
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled (also have Malwarebytes)
smittygeek4273 has a Photo Album
Computer Specs
Account Disabled with 91 posts.

Experience: Everything but Vista & 7
25-Apr-2011, 08:35 PM #2
try click on the flash box the n use keys
Member with 25 posts.

25-Apr-2011, 10:09 PM #3
Lol thats not gonna work, if you read up arrow keys still work so obviusly its not that. Arrow keys and mouse will work on the game. its just all letters on keyboard and numbpad.
Member with 25 posts.

27-Apr-2011, 02:23 PM #4
bump.. Can anyone give me suggestions?
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
29-Apr-2011, 01:28 PM #5
Is this is happening to all games? If that is, this is not a matter in game, but in your computer(Software related). May be your flash is crashed. Try uninstalling that using the ORIGINAL uninstalller for flash and reinstall that. Have a look in here http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html. If that didn't work, and since this is happening only to ONLINE FLASH GAMES, please click on the report button next to your post and ask an admin to move your thread to "web and email" section. There are good advisers related to web issues.
Member with 25 posts.

29-Apr-2011, 01:45 PM #6
I just found out yesterday it was my keyscrambler, it was making the keys scrambled in minecraft, i figured this out because i started a new world and each time i hit the same key it would do a different action :P and when i tried to change it it kept changing what it was when i was hitting the same key ill have to see if flash is working still though.
Computer Specs
Member with 4,038 posts.

Experience: Advanced
29-Apr-2011, 02:02 PM #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by w746ehj View Post
I just found out yesterday it was my keyscrambler, it was making the keys scrambled in minecraft, i figured this out because i started a new world and each time i hit the same key it would do a different action :P and when i tried to change it it kept changing what it was when i was hitting the same key ill have to see if flash is working still though.
So, is your problem is solved?
Member with 25 posts.

29-Apr-2011, 03:27 PM #8
yeppers
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!