Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Unable to get into this site . . . Moe needs Help !!!!

(!)

Member with 55 posts.

Experience: Beginner
12-Mar-2008, 08:04 PM #1
Unable to get into this site . . . Moe needs Help !!!!
Hello. . . I’m looking for some help into why we cannot open (View) this site.
The site is a Canadian Company who puts together music for figure skaters. (My daughter is a skater) The site seams to consist of this page http://www.studiounisons.com/index.asp which then has a button to direct you to a English or French Adobe flash enhanced site.
I am running a AMD CPU with Vista Basic (One month old) machine & have just installed the anti virus program Kaspersky. If I shut down Kaspersky I can view the site but when Kaspersky is running a blank page comes up stating the below.
“Internet Explorer Cannot open the internet site”
“Operation aborted”

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Since installing Kaspersky this is the only site we have had a problem with. I have had & I have done some of the basic stuff like adding the site to the allowed sites or don’t check these sites page, with out any success.
Thank you for all your help in the past & Lately.
Yours,
Moe In Ontario
Computer Specs
Member with 272 posts.

Experience: Advanced
13-Mar-2008, 05:14 PM #2
Well, once I chose which language I would like to view it in, the website opened in what your computer might consider a "popup".

I would suggest checking your popup security and even possibly your anti-virus / firewall security settings.

Maybe try disabling them for a minute to see if this helps get the connection through.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!