Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Cant connect to D-link router.

(!)

Computer Specs
Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Beginner
01-Jul-2012, 03:05 PM #1
Cant connect to D-link router.
So my problem is that my Pc cant find my router but can find others in the same area. I have had this problem ones before but its some time ago and i dont remember what to do. My router is a D-Link dir-850 and im using a Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter. Evrything worked fine untill the internett suddenly went down and i had problems with connecting from diffrent devices in the house, so in the end i held in the little button on it that says restar, as far as i know it should get back to "Factory settings" if i do that. After i reset it and went trough the quick install disc that followed adding a name to it and a password as i have done before. But after this i still dident manage to connect to the router with my PC but laptops, iphones and PS3 can still connect to it. I dont rly know what i should post so i just post what i got from the TSG SysInfo.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3326 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 896 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 190779 MB, Free - 21444 MB; D: Total - 953866 MB, Free - 208378 MB;
Motherboard: MSI, G41M-P28 (MS-7592)
Antivirus: None
Computer Specs
Member with 3 posts.

Experience: Beginner
01-Jul-2012, 03:49 PM #2
So it seem like i realy am a Beginner at this xD

I kept searching around for answers and found one just telling mee to **** down evrything, modem,router and PC and now it works

But i would still like to say that this website looks like a awesome place
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!