Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Hardware Hardware
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Solved: IBM 73P0544 Motherboard - Need Pwr Sw, HD led, ect.. pin location

(!)

Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
19-Feb-2007, 09:39 PM #1
Solved: IBM 73P0544 Motherboard - Need Pwr Sw, HD led, ect.. pin location
I bought this board on ebay. I have no manual. It's an IBM 73P0544. There's a sticker on the board....FRU PN O2R4084. Also the board has IBM Rev:1.5. There are two connectors that are unfamiliar to me. One labeled A_F_PNL (possibly audio front panel??) and the other is labeled POV3 (no clue as to what this is for..yet). What I need to know is where to hook the power switch, reset switch, power led, and hard drive led. These are not printed on the board. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by basezero; 20-Feb-2007 at 07:18 AM..
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
25-Feb-2007, 10:58 AM #2
I fell short on finding the full pinout configuration, but by trial and error found where the power on/off and power led went.
I found out I am working with an IBM NetVista 8304. This information was displayed from the bios on power up.
I found support by going to the IBM website and entering 8304 ino their search block.
Junior Member with 1 posts.

09-Apr-2007, 10:47 AM #3
Can you show me the link in the IBM website?
Hi there.. I am using the same mother board as you and had tried to search in IBM website. But no luck so far on any links to pin location. Can you help to advice and provide the link to me? email: allanleow1978@yahoo.com.sg
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!