Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Hardware Hardware
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

printer not printing properly

(!)

Senior Member with 129 posts.

10-Sep-2007, 07:31 PM #1
printer not printing properly
My espion CX3200 is not printing properly. My color ink is just about out but my black ink is at 80% but when i try and print something it comes out kinda distorted. Like the A for example would be cut in half or very faded. My dad was telling me it was probably my computer considering the espion printer works fine with his computer but doesn't with mine. Also with my previous printer it had the same problem. Any solutions?

Regards.
Computer Specs
Senior Member with 417 posts.

Experience: I know enough to know what I don't know!
10-Sep-2007, 08:49 PM #2
It probably is your computer. If your dad is able to print properly, and you are not, then something is going on with your computer.

Are you loading the paper differently then him?
Are you trying to print in color, and he is printing in grayscale?

If there are no differences if your print setups then try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.
Senior Member with 129 posts.

11-Sep-2007, 07:24 PM #3
um when we installed the drivers, i had maybe 1 or 2 good prints then everything went downhill. My dad was saying it might just not be printing properly since I'm completely out of color ink, every time i start the printer up, a flashing red light for error comes up. the paper is the same, everything is the same, and there were no problems installing the drivers.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!