Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Hardware Hardware
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

RCA to Computer Monitor Adapter

(!)

Member with 167 posts.

04-May-2002, 12:48 PM #1
Question RCA to Computer Monitor Adapter
I have a karaoke machine and would like to hook up a computer monitor for the text display. The karaoke machine has RCA outputs. Is there any adapter that will allow me to use my computer monitor for this purpose? Thx in advance for your help.
Member with 743 posts.

04-May-2002, 06:42 PM #2
If you mean you want to hook it up into your computer then you just need a video card with RCA input jacks. Something like ATI's All-in-Wonder Card would do that.

However, if you just have a computer monitor (alone) that you would like to hook up to the machine, then that's a whole different story. If that's what you're talking about, though, let me know and I'm sure I can find some device that would do that trick!
Member with 167 posts.

04-May-2002, 09:59 PM #3
Hello Rikku! It is indeed the latter scenario that I'm talking about. I would like to hook the monitor up directly to the karaoke machine. If you can track down an adaptor or gadget of some sort that would allow that I'd love to hear about it! Thx...
Member with 743 posts.

04-May-2002, 10:23 PM #4
Try this site. They have about every video adapter known. You could probably patch something together. (rca->svideo->vga)

I can't vouch for the site tho, i just found it online... seems good tho.

http://www.svideotorca.com/ind.html
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!