Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Mixer Device Deleted! NO SOUND

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 28 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Jun-2009, 01:30 AM #1
Question Mixer Device Deleted! NO SOUND
Hello My Name is Monica, Im having trouble with my computer. See, I didnt Buy My Computer, It was Donated to me by a Computer technician. He fixes computers. We'll My sound and what not was working just fine. I had some Spywhere and malicious content on my computer so I cleaned it out with Norton. Usually Norton had Prompted me before i did anything out of order or was about to delete something important. well It didnt. I Think I deleted My sound device or something like that on accident. Because I had no Sound, I had went to Volume, When i go to Volume , it says No active Mixer Device. I dont have a manual for this computer nor do i know exactly what its about. This guy I think had installed his own parts such as disk drives and what now and My computer is a mix of things. Hence I have a E machines mouse and Keyboard , a compaq monitor and my Tower says my computer its in Asus and thats all. Ive attatched my Hijackthis log. Dont know if it helps. But Seeings How I deleted my mixer device and Have No clue what type of computer Im running on. how do i fix this problem?
Computer Specs
Member with 26,330 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
27-Jun-2009, 02:17 AM #2
Please start only one thread per topic. Refer to this thread: http://forums.techguy.org/hardware/8...-no-sound.html

Closing this one.
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
asus, device, mixer, sound

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!