Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Lexmark S405 Printer repeatedly won't print

(!)

Member with 51 posts.

Experience: almost intermediate
28-Apr-2010, 01:50 PM #1
Unhappy Lexmark S405 Printer repeatedly won't print
Hi guys - SO GRATEFUL YOU ARE HERE! You've all been so helpful to me, thank you!

Last October, I (MISTAKENLY) bought a Lexmark S405 Interpret Printer. It's wireless, and worked terrific until about a month ago - now it's driving me nuts! For some unknown mysterious reason, it does not want to print and it seems I have to continually uninstall & re-install it to get it to work (I also have Vista, if that helps in knowing). Since I am printing postage labels this is a huge issue, as not have a proper decent connection is costing me money (actually tying up money for days and days). I loved the wireless feature but in the last month I've uninstalled/reinstalled 4 or 5 times and now wireless option is useless. heck, wired isn't working either. I figure maybe some nefarious hidden program or update caused this snafu but I'm not sure what. Can anyone please help me with this? Triple6 are you out there somewhere?

Thank you so much! Lisa.
Computer Specs
Member with 149 posts.

Experience: Beginner
28-Apr-2010, 02:52 PM #2
go to the website they have online tecs to help..i did one last week was very pleased
she confirmed my suspensions that the printer was a dud and a dead dud.
am getting a new one
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
lexmark, no printing, port problem, printer connection

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!