Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

URGENT! Help needed to choose laptop

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
01-May-2010, 04:55 AM #1
Question URGENT! Help needed to choose laptop
I need to replace a broken laptop. I am based in the UK.
My insurance company have offered a Sony Vaio VPC-CW1Z6E01B although I have seen the Sony Vaio VPC-CW2S1E/P. I have to let them know by Tuesday which I prefer. I do not have the technical know how to make a definitive decision so I am asking for help and advice please. I use my laptop for internet access and lots of media work using video, photos and music. I want a fast machine that can cope with multiple tasking.
Any thoughts,

regards,
Sheila
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
advice, sony laptop, vaio

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!