Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Hardware Hardware
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Asus laptop freezes when I plug in charger, help please.

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
15-Jul-2010, 09:06 PM #1
Asus laptop freezes when I plug in charger, help please.
My Recently purchased asus g51jx-x3 freezes almost every time i plug in the charger. what could solve this?
Senior Member with 1,498 posts.

Experience: Rocks are smarter !
15-Jul-2010, 11:04 PM #2
for starters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadumpage View Post
My Recently purchased asus g51jx-x3 freezes almost every time i plug in the charger. what could solve this?
Welcome to TSG.

Quote:
If I were you, I would click on the REPORT button, lower right hand side of your first post, and when the next window opens up on your screen,
request that a moderator move your thread to another forum, such as the Hardware Forum.
This forum is more for folks to get together and socialize, so you will probably find more help over there in the Hardware area.
please ignore the above advice, since while I was answering your first post, one of our speedy moderators actually moved your post over to the Hardware Forum. Sorry for the confusion

That said, I would start by plugging in my charger unit, before I booted up the laptop, at least until I found out what was causing the freezing issue.

Good luck with your problem!

Last edited by paisanol69; 15-Jul-2010 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: added comment about forum move
Computer Specs
Moderator with 51,605 posts.

16-Jul-2010, 05:52 AM #3
plugging the adapter into the machine should not freeze ..
I would talk to Asus support as its under warranty and see about replacing it
http://support.asus.com/contact/cont...Language=en-us
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
asus, charger, freezes, g51, plug in

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!