Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

'intel rst is not running'

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 1 posts.

Experience: Beginner
23-Jul-2010, 11:57 PM #1
'intel rst is not running'
hi there, i have an acer 5741g,intel core i5. why have i been getting the following message in my hiddens icons 'intel rst is not running'. when i look into my device manager and right click processors, the only info that comes up(after clicking properties) is processors.?? any help please
Computer Specs
Moderator with 43,254 posts.

Experience: Advanced
24-Jul-2010, 12:06 AM #2
Intel RST is Intel Rapid Storage Manager for hard drives. You can reinstall it from the Acer website or from the Intel website: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/lice...stems&lang=eng
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!