Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

emachine monitor blacking out at start up

(!)

Junior Member with 1 posts.

12-Aug-2010, 08:37 AM #1
emachine monitor blacking out at start up
EMACHINE 19INW E19T6W MONITOR - when window starts up the monitor blinks on then goes black. blue "on light" remains on. If I shut the monitor off and restart it, it will flash to the desktop and then go black again. I have hooked up another monitor and it works fine so the issue is with the monitor. How do I repair it?

running a dell comp with windows xp

Thanks so much!
Member with 1,312 posts.

12-Aug-2010, 07:43 PM #2
Have you tried to hook the monitor up to another computer to rule out your settings as the issue (such as resolution incompatibilities between the monitor and video card settings..etc) ?
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
black, emachine, monitor

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!