Advertisement

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but they're the easiest to answer.
Login
Search

Advertisement

Hardware Hardware
Search Search
Search for:
Tech Support Guy > > >

Ebay Pitney Bowes Problems

(!)

Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Beginner
11-Sep-2010, 03:31 PM #1
Ebay Pitney Bowes Problems
I Can't Print from the Pitney Bowes page on Ebay. The page Freezes up. I have an error on the page: "Object does Not Support this Property or Method" LablePrinterScripts.js, Line 59 Code:0 Char;6
Before today, I could print Shipping Labels, if I restarted the computer. Also, I,ve been getting a message; This Device would preform better hooked to a High Speed USB.
I have old IBM NetVista with Windows XP, & IE 8. My printer is an HP Deskjet D 2680, that works Fine otherwise. I've downloaded the required Java program. Again!
Do I have this High Speed USB Port? Please Help! I need to Print Multiple Shipping Labels daily.
Thanks, Bill
Computer Specs
Member with 5,122 posts.

Experience: Intermediate
11-Sep-2010, 09:17 PM #2
Welcome to TSG forums.
It is possible that your older computer has the USB 1 ports rather than the USB 2. We had to install a new PCI card for the USB 2 on our older Dell computer. Doing that was very easy and cost only about $10.00 via e-bay.
Vicks
Computer Specs
Junior Member with 2 posts.

Experience: Beginner
12-Sep-2010, 04:18 PM #3
Pitney Bowes printing problems, PayPal, Help!
Thanks, I went to Office Depot, & picked up a Belkin USB 2.0 PCI card. I was able to print a domestic Postal label, But as soon as I tried to print an International label, the page froze again & showed the same 'Errors on webpage' message.
I solved the High Speed USB problem, Thanks to your Help, but I still need Help with the Pitney Bowes {PayPal} Postal page. I know other people have had the Same issues, because I read it in a 'Closed' thread on this WebSite. Thanks, Bill

I contacted PayPal customer support. They say this is a Common problem the last few days. The Java program that supports this page is Flawed. There are 'known errors' that have Not been communicated to the Users.
They did Immediately refund my charges, But they have No solution at this time. Thanks again, Bill

Last edited by bsaspitfirebill; 12-Sep-2010 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: I added New information, {last paragraph}
As Seen On

BBC, Reader's Digest, PC Magazine, Today Show, Money Magazine
WELCOME TO TECH SUPPORT GUY!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Tags
xp ebay pitney postal

(clock)
THIS THREAD HAS EXPIRED.
Are you having the same problem? We have volunteers ready to answer your question, but first you'll have to join for free. Need help getting started? Check out our Welcome Guide.

Search Tech Support Guy

Find the solution to your
computer problem!